Md. Atikur Rahman, FCA
Atik Khaled Chowdhury
Mr. Md. Atikur Rahman is founding and Managing Partner of Atik Khaled Chowdhury, Chartered Accountants a Fellow Chartered Accountant, has more than 45 years of professional experience and practicing as a public accountant for the last 20 years. He is specialized in auditing, corporate finance, Corporate Tax assessment; First Appeal & Appellate Tribunal, Transfer Pricing, Tax Due Diligence and Advisory services in relation to the Income Tax Ordinance 1984 (Act no. 36 of 1984).
Mr. Md. Atikur Rahman has more professional experience covering all aspects relating to Accounting, Auditing, Budgeting, Company’s Income Tax planning & assessment, Company Law & Secretarial affairs. He is also actively involved in taxation and fiscal matters, successfully handling many high profile and contentious tax matters on behalf of clients. In addition to various audit and assurance services, he leads corporate taxation of AKC, and as team leader involved in numerous financial and tax due diligences. He is knowledgeable in BFRS and Bangladesh Auditing Standards.
Qualifications & Professional Membership
- Fellow Member – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB),
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Dhaka
Industry Experience and Specializations
- Govt. Organizations
- Textiles and ready made garments
- Consumer and industrial markets
- Agriculture Sector
Experience and Specializations in Financial Management
- Managing Group of Companies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong net working with BSEC, DSE, CSE, Issue Manager, Credit Rating Company, lead fund manager.
- Assessing the readiness for Technology led transformation.